Why do you need support from a parent mastermind group?
Child not listening or not wanting advice?
Afraid you are parenting wrong?
Feeling you need to toughen your kids up to handle the cruel world?
Want to manage your emotions?
Need help to maximize your child's potential?
What is a parent mastermind group?
Foundational Family’s parent mastermind is a powerful and positive group program that meets to discuss your most pressing needs. You will meet with our founder, Nancy Grabe, in an intimate and select group of parents who are learning to integrate Parent Coaching into their families.
- Every member gets a chance to discuss their challenges
- Give and get support
- Continue the conversation through our private Parent Mastermind Facebook Messenger group
- Build relationships with like-minded parents
- Learn new parenting skills from our founder, Nancy Grabe
minutes per meeting
members per group
meetings per month
How do I sign up for Foundational Family’s parent mastermind group?
- Fill out our form on the footer and select “Parent Mastermind”.
- You will receive an email with instructions to sign up.
- Once the mastermind group is ready to start, you will be notified.
- The mastermind group will have 12 meetings that will happen every 2 weeks.
- During that time, you will have access to a private Mastermind Facebook Messenger group, where you can stay in touch with your peers.